The offspring of Cornelius Morris and Mary McGee:
Descendants of Eleanor Morris and Thomas King:
- Bruce Symmonds Flinders Naval Base
- James Saddington b.1893 Sergeant, K.I.A. France 1918
- Val King b. 1920 K.I.A. PNG 1942
- Michael King b. 1892 wounded d. 1923
- Tom King b. 1895 demobbed d.1975
- Ken King b. 1935 ADF d.1990
Descendants of Elizabeth Morris and Tom Breheny:
- Kevin Fagan b. 1909 Major, surgeon AIF, Called The Ministering Angel working alongside Weary Dunlop a at Changi Prison. d.1990
Descendants of John Morris and Mary Mayne:
- Mark Griffin b. 1965 RAAF Squadron Leader
- Cornelius Morris b. 1882 42/49/50 Battalion, seriously wounded d.1918
- Arthur Priest b.1920 2/AIF d.1972
- Les Priest b. 1922 RAN d. 1967
- Andrew Morris b. 1913 2/AIF d. 1979
- Sylvester Morris b. 1920 2/AIF d. 1998
- Tom Riley b. 1906 2/AIF with Les served Nth Africa, Palestine. [fav. uncle] d.circa 1977
- Les Riley b. 1912 Lieutenant 4th Field Artillary
Offspring of Andrej Namnik and Maria Hampl:
- Adolph Namnik b.1907 2/7th Battelion PNG d. 1978 [my father].
- Antonio Namnik b. 1909 2/AIF Cook, twice wounded PNG d. circa 1952
- [Note: Andrej Namnik himself enlisted for AIF in WW1, was accepted but at age 58 was not medically accepted].
Offspring of WADDELL – McGHEE:
- John Waddell b. 1896 8th Field Artillary d. 1953
- William McGhee b. 1896 Aust. Light Trench Mortar. KIA France 1918
- Robert McGhee b. 1898 Third Pioneers, France d.?
- Harold Bennett b. 1892 RAN d. 1975
- Roy Bennett b. 1895 23rd Battalion KIA France 1917
- Stan Bennett b. 1897 ” d. 1968
- Les Bennett b. 1902 2/AIF d.1952
- William Bennett b. 1909 2/AIF d.1960
- Jack Waddell b. 1917 RAN d. 1966
- Terry Waddell b. 1953 ADF
- Maureen Waddell b. 1951 ADF [Husband, Bruce McDowell, Vietnam Vet., wounded].
All the above servicemen and women share their genetic heritage with the 5 SABLE descendants [Namnik], and their 13 children. There are probably others who also served but the MY HERITAGE Family Tree lacks postings from extended family.
TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN, THOSE WHO SERVED AND THOSE WHO WAITED AT HOME, WE SAY “THANK YOU” FOR YOUR SACRIFICES: ALL TO KEEP THIS COUNTRY FREE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS.
MAY YOUR GENEROUS SOULS REST IN PEACE IN THE HOME THAT JESUS HAS PREPARED FOR US ALL.